Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2020/03/10, Volume 8, Issue 1, pp.63-69
The Modelling Methodology of the New Product Release on the Open Market Based on the Production Systems and Rival Products Interaction Dynamics
Leonid Mylnikov, Dmitrii Vershinin, Rustam Faizrahmanov
Abstract: The relevance of the problem is related to the necessity of improving production systems economical efficiency in constantly changing market conditions and their rivals' behaviour. In the article, it is suggested to use predictions that include diffusion component and production system models constructed on their basis which allows us to synchronize external and internal in relation to the system under consideration processes. To take into account the possible price and quality changes, the model based on markets equilibrium where there is only non-symmetrical information is suggested. The models' formalization received allows us to set a lot-scheduling planning problem that includes internal and external environmental changes. Eventually, solving this problem, we will get both lot-scheduling production plans and warehouse requirements for the products considered taking into account possible market and production systems constraints. The practical significance of the paper is related to the possibility to verify and clarify business planning data in production management tasks which makes it possible to increase the objectivity of decisions by increasing the production processes formalization rate, incorporation the diffusion factor when releasing new products and the possibility to take into consideration various rival behaviour strategies.
Keywords: Agent-Based Modeling, Market Models, Diffusion, Volume-Schedule Planning, Decision Making Support, Production System Management, Innovation Project, Production System
- J. von Neumann and O. Morgenstern, "Theory ofgames and economic behavior", 60th anniv.Princeton University Press.
- Л.В. Канторович, "Математические методыорганизации планирования производства". Л.:Издание Ленинградского государственногоуниверситета, 1939.
- K.-I. Voigt, "Industrielles Management:Industriebetriebslehre aus prozessorientierter",Sicht. Berlin: Springer, 2008.
- А.А. Первозванский, "Математическиемодели в управлении производством". М.:Изд-во "Наука", 1975.
- D. Walczak and A. Rutkowska, "Project rankingsfor participatory budget based on the fuzzyTOPSIS method", Eur. J. Oper. Res., no. 260(2) , 2017, pp. 706-714.
- M.K. Sayadi, M. Heydari and K. Shahanaghi,"Extension of VIKOR method for decisionmaking problem with interval numbers", vol. 33,no. 5, pp. 2257-2262.
- S. Mezhov and L. Mylnikov, "Specifics of projectmanagement on industrial innovation",Proceedings of International Conference onApplied Innovation in IT, vol. 6, iss. 1, 2018.
- П.Л. Виленский, В.Н. Лившиц и P.А. Смоляк,"Оценка эффективности инвестиционныхпроектов". Теория и практика. М.: Дело, 2002.
- D. Jonas, A. Kock and H.G. Gemuenden,"Predicting Project Portfolio Success byMeasuring Management Quality", IEEE Trans.Eng. Manag., vol. 60, iss. 2, 2013, pp. 215-226.
- H. M. Markowitz, "Portfolio selection: efficientdiversification of investments", New Haven,Conn.: Yale Univ. Press, 1970.
- J.W. Forrester, "Industrial dynamics", J. Oper.Res. Soc., iss. 48(10) , 1997, pp. 1037-1041.
- V.N. Burkov and A.Y. Lerner, "Fairplay incontrol of active systems", Differential games andrelated topics ed., Amsterdam, London: North-Holland Publishing Company. H. W. Kuhn andG. P. Szego, 1971, pp. 164-168.
- M.D. Mesarovic, D. Macko and Y. Takahara,"Theory of hierarchical multilevel, systems".Cleveland, Ohio: Systems Research Center. CaseWestern Reserve University, 1970.
- E.M. Rogers, "Diffusion of innovations". NewYork, NY: Free Press, 2003.
- J. Mejía, R. Britto and O. Buitrago, "A forecastmodel for diffusion of innovations based onmolecular diffusion", Ciência e TécnicaVitivinícola, vol. 30, 2015, pp. 41-54.
- F. Gault and E. von Hippel, "The Prevalence ofUser Innovation and free Innovation Transfers",Implic. Stat. Indic. Innov. Policy. MIT Sloan Sch.Manag. Pap. 4722-09, 2009.
- M. Rothschild and J. Stiglitz, "Equilibrium inCompetitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on theEconomics of Imperfect Information", vol. 90,iss. 4, 1976, pp. 629-649.
- L. Walras, "Elements of pure economics or Thetheory of social wealth", London, 1890.
- C.D. Aliprantis, B. Cornet and R. Tourky,"Economic Equilibrium: Optimality and PriceDecentralization", Positivity, vol. 6, iss. 3,pp. 205-241, 2002.
- R.A. Faizrakhmanov and L.A. Mylnikov, "Thefoundations of modeling management processesfor innovation projects in production-economicssystems", vol. 50, iss. 3, pp. 84-90.
- K.J. Sandner, "Impacts of Rivalry on Types ofCompensation – Competition vs. Co-operationbetween Multiple Agents under TechnologicalInterdependencies", Zeitschrift fürBetriebswirtschaft, vol. 79, iss. 4, pp. 427-471,April 2009.
- П. М. Симонов, "Экономико-математическоемоделирование". Пермь: Ред.-изд. отд.Пермского гоp. ун-та, 2010.
- M. Wooldridge and N.R. Jennings, "Intelligentagents: theory and practice", Knowl. Eng. Rev.,vol. 10, iss. 2, 1995, p. 115.
- B. Linder, W. Hoek and J.-J. C. Meyer,"Formalising motivational attitudes of agents",Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg,1995.
- J.-H. Lee and C.-O. Kim, "Multi-agent systemsapplications in manufacturing systems and supplychain management: a review paper", Int. J. Prod.Res., vol. 46, iss. 1, 2008, pp. 233-265.
- D. Pawlaszczyk, "Skalierbare AgentenbasierteSimulation – Verteilte Simulation agenten-basierter Modelle", KI - Künstliche Intelligenz,vol. 24, iss. 2, pp. 161-163, July. 2010.
- D. Nicol and R. Fujimoto, "Parallel simulationtoday", Ann. Oper. Res., vol. 53, iss. 1,pp. 249-285, December 1994.
- L. Mylnikov, D. Vershinin and D. Fatkhullin,"The use of optimal management tasks forverification and adjustment of new productrelease planning in discrete production systems",Proceedings of International Conference onApplied Innovation in IT, vol. 6, iss. 1, 2018.
- A.V. Seledkova, L.A. Mylnikov and K. Bernd,"Forecasting characteristics of time series tosupport managerial decision making process inproduction-And-economic systems", Proceedingsof 2017 20th IEEE International Conference onSoft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2017, 2017.
- L. Walras and L. Walras’s "Elements ofTheoretical Economics". Cambridge UniversityPress, 2014.
- J. Kol and P. de Wolff, "Tinbergen’s work:Change and continuity", Economist (Leiden),1993.
Volume 9, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2021)
Volume 8, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2020)
Volume 7, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2019)
Volume 7, Issue 2 (ICAIIT 2019)
Volume 6, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2018)
Volume 5, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2017)
Volume 4, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2016)
Volume 3, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2015)
Volume 2, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2014)
Volume 1, Issue 1 (ICAIIT 2013)
ETHICS IN PUBLICATIONS