Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2016/03/10, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp.39-43
One Approach to the Problem Solution of Specialized Software Development for Subject Search
Dmitriy Grinchenkov, Darya Kushchiy, Anastasia Kolomiets
Abstract: In the article relevance of system development for subject search using computational linguistics is considered. The basic principles of system functioning are defined. The principle of grammar development for information retrieval from the partially structured text in a natural language is considered. The ranging principle of results of information search is defined.
Keywords: information retrieval, subject search, semantic web, grammar, natural languages, formal languages
- D.V. Grinchenkov, D.N. Kushchiy, “The methodological, technological and legal aspects of using the e-learning resources,” J. University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series, no.2, pp.118-123, 2013.
- D.V. Grinchenkov, D.N. Kushchiy, “Topicality and principles of construction of the intellectual information system for forming methodical support of educational disciplines on the basis of internet resources,” J. University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series, no.3, pp.114-119, 2014.
- D.V. Landeh, A.A. Snarskij, I.V. Bezsudnov, Internetika: Navigation in difficult networks: models and algorithms, Moscow: LIBROKOM (Editorial URSS) Publ., 2009, pp. 142-153. (rus)
- I. A. Tikhomirov, I.V. Smirnov, “Applying linguistic semantics and machine learning methods to search precision improvement in search engine “Exactus”,” Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies: Papers from the Annual International Conference “Dialogue-2009”(Bekasovo, Russia, May 2009), issue 8(15), 2009, pp. 483-487.
- D. Gildea, D. Jurafsky, “Automatic labeling of semantic roles,” J. Computational Linguistics, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 245-288, 2002.
- D.V. Grinchenkov, D.N. Kushchiy, “On selection of keywords in the contents of the framework curriculum of academic disciplines,” Traditions of the Russian engineering school: yesterday, today, tomorrow: collection of scientific articles on problems of higher school, Novocherkassk, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) Publ., Nov. 2015, pp. 114-117. (rus)
- D.V. Grinchenkov, D.N. Kushchiy, “The formation of fuzzy collocation on the basis of semantic analysis of the framework curriculum of academic disciplines,” Problems of modernization of engineering education in Russia: collection of scientific articles on problems of higher school, Novocherkassk, Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University (NPI) Publ., Oct. 2014, pp. 298-300. (rus)
- N. Chomsky, S yntactiс S tructures, 2 nd e d., B erlin: D e G ruyter Mouton, 2002, pp. 112-115.
- R. Huybregts, “The weak inadequacy of context-free phrase structure grammars,” In Proc. Van Periferie naar Kern, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1984, pp. 81-99.
- M. Shieber, “Evidence against the context-freeness of natural language,” J. Linguistics and Philosophy, vol. 8(3), pp. 333-343, Aug. 1985.
- M.M. Gavrikov, A.N. Ivanchenko, D.V. Grinchenkov, Theoretical bases of development and realization of programming languages. The manual for students of the higher education institutions which are trained in “The software of computer facilities and the automatized systems” direction of training of certified specialists “The information scientist and computer facilities”, Moskow: KNORUS, 2010, pp. 134-149. (rus)
- M. Pennacchiotti, P. Pantel, “Entity Extraction via Ensemble Semantics,” Proceedings of the 2009 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2009), Singapore, Aug. 2009, pp. 238-247.
- M.P. Marcus, M.A. Marcinkiewicz, B. Santorini, “Building a large annotated corpus of English the Penn treebank,” J. Computational Linguistics, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 313-330,1993.
- R. McDonald, F. Pereira, K. Ribarov, J. Hajic, “Non-projective dependency parsing using spanning tree algorithms,” Proceedings of the conference on Human Language Technology and Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (HLT '05), Stroudsburg, PA, USA, 2005, pp. 523-530.
- R. Mcdonald, J. Nivre, Y. Quirmbach-Brundage et al., “Universal dependency annotation for multilingual parsing,” Proceedings of the 51st Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Sofia, Bulgaria, vol. 2, Aug. 2013, pp.92-97.
- A.V. Sokirko, “ Bystroslovar: morphological prediction new Russian words using very large corpora,” Computational Linguistics and Intellectual Technologies: Papers from the Annual International Conference “Dialogue-2010”(Bekasovo, Russia, May 2010), issue 9(16), pp. 450-456, 2010.
- Leontyeva N. N. About theory of automatic understanding of natural texts. P.3: Semantic component. Local semantic analysis, Moscow: MSU Publ., 2002, pp. 27-32. (rus)
- D.V. Grinchenkov, D.N. Kushchiy, “Principles of software development for support of decision-making based on integreted expert estimates ,” J. University News. Electromechanics, no. 5, pp. 69-73, 2012.
- R. Johansson, P. Nugues, “Dependency-based syntactic-semantic analysis with PropBank and NomBank,” Proceedings of the Twelfth Conference on Computational Natural Language Learning (CoNLL'08), Stroudsburg, PA, USA, pp. 183-187, 2008.
- K. Sparck Jones, S. Walker, S. E. Robertson, “A probabilistic model of information retrieval: development and comparative experiments (part 1),” J. Information Processing and Management, vol. 36(6), pp. 779-808, 2000.
- I. Luzyanin and A. Petrochenkov "Regarding Information Systems Dependability Analysis" Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT (2015). Jg. III. Koethen : Hochschule Anhalt, 2015, pp. 7-11 (DOI: 10.13142/kt10003.02, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences Digital library).