Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2020/03/10, Volume 8, Issue 101, 105
Development of the Oil Well Electrotechnical Complex Model in LabVIEW: Application Work Package
Anton Petrochenkov, Alexander Romodin, Sergey Mishurinskikh, Pavel Speshilov
Abstract: When planning the technological modes of an oil and gas producing enterprises, an important task is the energy consumption assessment of the electrical complex equipment. Most of the electrical and mechanical equipment operates in non-nominal modes, respectively, this equipment has non-nominal operating parameters. In this paper, it is proposed a method for building the electrotechnical complex models of an oil well in LabVIEW environment using the principles of object-oriented programming. The methodology is tested on the example of two wells. The results evaluation shows that the proposed approach gives results which is permitted for rapid assessment.
Keywords: Electrical Submersible Pump, Electrotechnical Complex, Oil Producing, Modelling
- A.B. Petrochenkov, A.V. Romodin, S.V. Mishurin-skikh, V.V. Seleznev and V.A. Shamaev,“Experience in Developing a Physical Model ofSubmersible Electrical Equipment for SimulatorSystems: Research and Training Tasks on the Agendaof a Key Employer”. PTES, Saint Petersburg,Russia, 2018, pp. 114-117, doi: 10.1109/PTES.2018.8604169, wos:000458979100033.
- B.V. Kavalerov, A.B. Petrochenkov, K. Odin andV.A. Tarasov, “Modeling of the Interaction ofStructural Elements”. Russian Electrical Engineering,2013, vol. 84, no. 1, pp. 9-13, doi:10.3103/S1068371213010033.
- N. Zhou, F. Ye, Q. Wang, X. Lou and Y. Zhang,“Short-Circuit Calculation in Distribution Networkswith Distributed Induction Generators. Energies”,vol. 9 (4) , 2016 , pp. 1-21, doi:10.3390/en9040277.
- V.A. Venikov, “Theory of Similarity and Simulationwith Applications to Problems in Electrical PowerEngineering”. Macdonald Techincal & Scientific,London, 1969.
- A. Abur, “Power System State Estimation. Theoryand Implementation”, ISBN: 0-8247-5570-7.
- F. Milano, “Power System Modelling and Scripting”,doi: 10.1007/978-3-642-13669-6.
- A.V. Lyakhomskiy, L.A. Plashchansky,S.N. Reshetnyak and M.Y. Reshetnyak, “High-voltage unit for automated monitoring of electricalenergy quality in underground networks of coalmines”. Mining