Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2019/10/06, Volume 7, Issue 2, pp.15-20
Comparative Analysis of Some Types of Renewable Energy Sources
Abdykadyr Abidov, Talant Ryspaev, Abdimitalip Satybaldyev, Adelya Gorbacheva
Abstract: The article discusses the current state and possibilities of using renewable types of energy in Kyrgyzstan. The efficient assessment is given for using of non-traditional renewable energy sources. The main advantages of using the energy in the national economy are also indicated in the given article. The problem of introduction and use of alternative energy sources, the factors that impede the widespread introduction of new types of facilities in the country are analyzed. On the base of reviewed material, the conclusions are formulated to improve the situation on using renewable energy sources.
Keywords: Energy Supply, Non-Traditional Renewable Energy Sources (NRES), Biomass, Wind Installation, Electricity, Heat Supply, Solar Energy, Installation, Low-Power Water Flows, Organic Fuel
- Z.A. Zakhidov, “Energy of Central Asian countries and the role of renewable energy sources”, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference, Bishkek. pp. 34-38, April 2008.
- S.E. Balkybekov, “Development of nonconventional renewable energy sources (NRES) and small hydropower stations in the Kyrgyz Republic”, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference, Bishkek. pp. 3-5, April 2008.
- A.V. Tajik, Z.A. Zakhidov and E.I. Kiseleva, “The possibility of using solar photovoltaic and wind power plants in the power supply systems of rural settlements located in remote areas with particularly difficult natural and climatic conditions. Part II”, Heliotechnics, no 3, 2017, pp. 55-59.
- R.A. Zakhidov, U.A. Tajiev and E.I. Kiseleva, “Prospects for decentralized energy supply of facilities in rural areas using hydraulic, solar, wind energy”, Heliotechnics, no. 4, 2018, pp. 69-73.
- A.G. Vedenev and T.A. Vedeneva, “PF “Fluid” Biogas technologies in the Kyrgyz Republic”, B. Printing house “Euro”, 2006, p. 90.
- S.V. Kiseleva, Y.G. Kolomiets and O.S. Popel, “Assessment of solar energy resources in central asia”, Applied solar energy, no. 3, vol. 51, 2015, pp. 214-218.
- A.I. Ismanzhanov, A.B. Satybaldyev and O.U. Dilishatov, “Estimat ing the economic efficiency of solar units in mountain conditions”, Applied solar energy, no. 3, vol. 41, 2005, pp. 36-38.