Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2017/03/16, Volume 5, Issue 1, pp.81-86
Computer Simulation Complex for Training Operators of Handling Processes
Rustam Fayzrakhmanov, Ivan Polevshchikov, Aydar Khabibulin
Abstract: The paper is dedicated to the development of the architecture of computer training simulation complexes (TSCs) for training operators of handling machineries as well as models and operation algorithms of their components. We introduce a unique training complex, Ganz TSC, for portal crane operators, developed according to the models and methods proposed. It demonstrates its effectiveness in the training process. In particular, our case study shows that operators trained with the use of Ganz TSC move cargoes 27% faster on average, preserving the required quality of work.
Keywords: Computer Simulation Complex, Training Operators, Handling Processes
- Beiranvand, A., Khodabakhshi, M., Yarahmadi, M. & Jalili, M., 2013. Making a Mathematical Programming in Fuzzy Systems with Genetic Algorithm. Life Science Journal, N 10(8s), pp. 50-57.
- Bouhnik, D. & Carmi, G., 2012. E-learning Environments in Academy: Technology, Pedagogy and Thinking Dispositions. Journal of Information Technology Education: Research, V. 11, pp. 201–219.
- Chistyakova, T., Petin, K. & Boykova, O., 2012. Training operators at low-power electricity generating stations using trainer simulators. Vestnik Saratovskogo Gosudarstvennogo Technicheskogo Universiteta, V. 1, N 2 (64), pp. 263-269.
- Dozortsev, V., 2013. Methods for computer-based operator training as a key element of training systems (present-day trends). Automation and Remote Control, V. 74, N 7, pp. 1191-1200.
- Lisitsyna, L. & Lyamin, A., 2014. Approach to development of effective e-learning courses. Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Application, V. 262, pp. 732–738.
- Mortaza Mokhtari Nazarlou, 2013. Research on Application of Hierarchy Petri-Net in Dynamic Workflow Modeling. Life Science Journal, V. 10, N 1, pp. 821–825.
- Fayzrakhmanov, R. & Khabibulin, A., 2014. Designing and developing training complex of portal crane operator. Vestnik Permskogo Nacionalnogo Issledovatelskogo Polytehnicheskogo Universiteta. Electronika, Informacionnie technologii, Sistemi Upravleniya, N 1(9), pp. 80-92.
- Fayzrakhmanov, R. & Polevshchikov, I., 2013. Increased of Efficiency in the Automated Training of Fuelling Machine Operators Using Iterative Simulation Learning. World Applied Sciences Journal, N 22 (Special Issue on Techniques and Technologies), pp. 70-75. URL: idosi.org/wasj/wasj22(tt)13/12.pdf.
- Fayzrakhmanov, R. & Polevshchikov, I., 2016. Automated control simulation of professional skills formation for production system operator. Nauchno-Tekhnicheskiy Vestnik Informacionnih Tekhnologiy, Mehaniki i Optiki, V. 16, N 1, pp. 181–190.
- Zhuravlev, A. & Shikov, A., 2015. Contemporary automated training systems with the use of playing form of education. Innovacii v Obrazovanii, N 4, pp. 111-119.