Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2016/03/10, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp.31-34
Optimization of the Modular Educational Program Structure
Alexandr Ivanchenko, Anastasia Kolomiets, Dmitriy Grinchenkov, Nguyen Van Ngon
Abstract: Optimized structure of the educational program consisting of a set of the interconnected educational objects is offered by means of problem solution of optimum partition of the acyclic weighed graph. The condition of acyclicity preservation for subgraphs is formulated and the quantitative assessment of decision options is executed. The original algorithm of search of quasioptimum partition using the genetic algorithm scheme with coding chromosomes by permutation is offered. Object-oriented realization of algorithm in language C++ is described and results of numerical experiments are presented.
Keywords: e-learning, educational program, educational object, computer testing, acyclic weighed graph, number partition, graph partition, random permutation, genetic algorithm, object-oriented approach
- Thanassis Hadzilacos, Dimitris Kalles, Dionysis Karaiskakis, Maria Pouliopoulou. Using Graphs in Developing Educational Material // Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Building Technology Enhanced Learning Solutions for Communities of Practice. TEL-CoPs'07. Sissi, Lassithi Crete. Greece, 18 September,2007. URL: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-308/paper04.pdf
- Ivanchenko A. N., Nguyen Van Ngon. Simulation modeling of the process study of the modular curriculum // University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series. 2015; 3: 28-33
- Ivanchenko A. N., Nguyen Van Ngon. Modelling of e-learning using temporal and random graphs // University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series. 2016; 1: 15-19
- D.L. Kreher and D.R. Stinson, Combinatorial Algorithms: Generation, Enumeration and Search, CRC press LTC , Boca Raton, Florida, 1998. 340p.
- W. Kocay and D.L. Kreher, Graphs, Algorithms, and Optimization, Chapman \& Hall/CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005.
- CME342/AA220/CS238 - Parallel Methods in Numerical Analysis. Graph Partitioning Algorithms. Stanford University. Stanford, California. URL: http://web.stanford.edu/class/cs238/lect_notes/lecture12-13-05.pdf
- Gladkov L.A. The bioinspired methods in optimization / L.A. Gladkov, V. V. Kureychik, V. M. Kureychik, P. V. Sorokoletov. – M.: FIZMATLIT, 2009. - 384 pages.
- Kureychik, V. V. Theory of evolutionary calculations / V. V. Kureychik, V. M. Kureychik, S. I. Rodzin. – M.: Fizmatlit, 2012. – 260 p.
- Rutkovskaya D. Neural networks, genetic algorithms and indistinct systems / D. Rutkovskaya, M. Pilinsky, L. Rutkovsky. – M.: The hotline – Telecom, 2013. – 384 pages.
- Karpenko A.P. Modern algorithms of search optimization. The algorithms inspired by the nature: manual / A.P. The Karpenka – M.: MGTU publishing house of N.E Bauman, 2014. – 446 p.
- Nicolai M. Josuttis. The C++ Standard library: A Tutorial and reference (2nd edition) / Nicolai M. Josuttis // Publisher Addison-Wesley Professional. - 2012. - 1128 p.
- Musser D.A., Stepanov A.A. Generic Programming / David A. Musser, Alexander A. Stepanov // Proceeding of International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation, vol. 358 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 13–25, Rome, Italy, 1988.
- Stepanov A.A., Mac-Jones P. Beginnings of programming: Transl. from English / A.A. Stepanov, P. Mac-Jones//M.: LLC I.D. Williams, 2011. – 272 pages.
- Petrochenkov A. Practical Aspects of Genetic Algorithms’ Implementation in Life Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Equipment. Proc. of the 3rd International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT, (ICAIIT), March 2015. URL: http://icaiit.org/proceedings/ 3rd_ICAIIT/1.pdf
- Grinchenkov D.V., Kushchy D. N. Methodological, technological and legal aspects of use of electronic educational resources. // University News. North-Caucasian Region. Technical Sciences Series. 2013. No. 2 (171). Page 118-123.