Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2016/03/10, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp.9-13
Improving the Energy Efficiency of Outdoor Lighting Systems Using the SmartLight Technology
Abstract: This article describes the main approaches to the control of outdoor lighting using the modern means which give opportunities to improve the quality of lighting and improve its energy efficiency. It is about the lighting system of million city control.
Keywords: control system, lighting system, energy efficiency, quality of lighting, control in lighting systems
- SR 52.13330.2011 "Natural and artificial lighting - The updated edition of SNIP 23-05-95"
- A. Bachurin "City Outdoor Lighting System Control. Problems and Prospects" Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT (2015). Jg. III. Koethen : Hochschule Anhalt, 2015, pp. 20-24
- DE102010049121 (A1) "Method for lighting e.g. road, involves switching on the lamp on detection of movement of person, and sending message to neighboring lamps through communication unit"
- S. Zinov, E. Siemens "The Smart Lighting Concept" Workshop on Problems of Autonomous Power Systems in the Siberian Region. Koethen : Hochschule Anhalt, 2013
- Light management systems. http://www.osram.com
- Folles E, Hogema J, Van der Horst R. 2004. Dynamic public lighting (DYNO). Report. Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management. The Netherlands. [ILE] Institution of Lighting Engineers. 2006. Technical report 27-code of practice for variable lighting levels for highways.
- Jusle´n H, Hautala P, Holmstro¨m O, Saari M, Eloholma M, Halonen L. 2006. Experiences with intelligent road lighting. In: Proceedings of International Urban Conference. Athens. pp 236–238.
- Decentralized wireless control system outdoor lighting, Obraztsov S.A., Panfilov D.I., Light & engineering, 2012, № 1, pp 32-36.