Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2016/03/10, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp.1-7
An Approach to Assessment of the Technical Condition of Overhead Transmission Lines
Abstract: The approach of estimating the current state of the overhead transmission lines is considering. The performance functions of the overhead transmission lines has been generated on the basis of experimental data and reports. Results of simulation of the approximation functions for overhead transmission lines are analyzed.
Keywords: overhead transmission lines, technical condition, fractional factorial experiment
- A. B. Petrochenkov, “An Energy-Information Model of Industrial Electrotechnical Complexes”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2014, Vol. 85, No. 11, pp. 692–696, doi: 10.3103/ S1068371214110108.
- A. B. Petrochenkov, “Management of effective maintenance of the electrotechnical complexes of mineral resource industry's enterprises based on energy-information model”, IEEE Conference Publications / Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM), 2015. P.122-124, doi: 10.1109/SCM.2015.7190430.
- A. Petrochenkov, “Methodical Bases of the Integrated Electrotechnical Complexes Life Cycle Logistic Support”, Proc. of the First International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT, E. Siemens (editor in chief) et al. Dessau, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, 2013. – P.7-11. doi: 10.13142/kt10001.02.
- E. V. Cota, L. Gullo, R. Mujal, “Applying Design for Reliability to increase reliability confidence”, Proc. of Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 2014, art. no. 6798454, doi: 10.1109/RAMS.2014.6798454.
- N.A.J. Hastings, “Physical Asset Management”, 2015. doi: 10.1007/9783-319-14777-2_3.
- R. Reinertsen, “Residual life of technical systems; diagnosis, prediction and life extension”, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 1996, 54 (1), pp. 23-34. doi: 10.1016/S0951-8320(96)00092-0.
- A.B. Petrochenkov, “Performance functions for basic electrical equipment of the mineral resources industry”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2015, Vol. 86, No. 11, pp. 634–639, doi: 10.3103/S1068371215110103.
- S. V. Gurov, L. V. Utkin, “A continuous extension of a load-share reliability model based on a condition of the residual lifetime conservation”, European Journal of Industrial Engineering (EJIE), 2014, Vol. 8, No. 3, doi: 10.1504/EJIE.2014.060995.
- L. V. Utkin, I.O. Kozine, “Stress-strength reliability models under incomplete information”, International Journal of General Systems, 2002, 31:6, pp.549-568, doi: 10.1080/0308107021000061885.
- Standard OAO “LUKOIL” (Lukoil Standard) no. STP-01-026-2003: System for Servicing, State Control and Technical State Repairing of Oil Industry Equipment of JSC “Lukoil” Subcompanies, Perm, 2003. (rus)
- RD (Guiding Document) no. 34.45-51.300-97: Regulations for Electric Equipment Tests, Moscow: Atomizdat, 2001. (rus)
- B. Stott, O. Alsac, and A.J. Monticelli, “Security analysis and optimization”, Proc. IEEE, 1987, Vol. 75, No. 12, pp.83-111.
- L. V. Utkin, Yu.A. Zhuk, “Combining of judgments in imprecise voting multi-criteria decision problems”, International Journal of Applied Decision Sciences (IJADS), 2012, Vol. 5, No. 3, doi:10.1504/IJADS.2012.047667.
- IEC 60300-3-1:2003 "Dependability management - Part 3-1:Application guide - Analysis techniques for dependability - Guide on methodology".
- A. B. Petrochenkov, “Regarding Life-Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Complexes in Oil Production”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2012, vol. 83, No.11., pp.621-627. doi: 10.3103/S1068371212110090.
- A. K. S. Jardine, D. Lin, and D. Banjevic, “A review on machinery diagnostics and prognostics implementing condition-based maintenance”, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2006, 20 (7), pp. 1483-1510. doi: 10.1016/j.ymssp.2005.09.012.