Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2015/03/19, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.29-35
Comparative Analysis of Signals Restoration by Different Kinds of Approximation
Irina Strelkovskaya, Olena Lysiuk, Roman Zolotukhin
Abstract: The comparative analysis of continuous signals restoration by different kinds of approximation is performed. The software product, allowing to define optimal method of different original signals restoration by Lagrange polynomial, Kotelnikov interpolation series, linear and cubic splines, Haar wavelet and Kotelnikov-Shannon wavelet based on criterion of minimum value of mean-square deviation is proposed. Practical recommendations on the selection of approximation function for different class of signals are obtained.
Keywords: restoration, signal, approximation, Kotelnikov series, spline functions, wavelet functions, cubic spline, deviation, software product, mean-square deviation
- I. Strelkovskaya, D. Bukhan “Continuous signals restoration based on Kotelnikov series and cubic splines,” Radioelectronics: All-Ukr. Interdep. scien.-resear. coll. – 2007. – Iteration. 151. – P. 181-185.
- I. Strelkovskaya, O. Lysiuk, R. Zolotukhin, “Comparative analysis of continuous signals restoration by Kotelnikov series and splinefunctions”, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technology. – 2013. – №2/9(62). – P. 12-15.
- I. Strelkovskaya, O. Lysiuk, R. Zolotukhin, “Investigation of continuous signals restoration methods,” The 7th International Scientific Research Conference “Telecommunications Problems”: Conference Proceedings., April 16-19, 2013,–K.NTUU”KPI” Kyiv, 2013. – P. 82–84.
- I. Strelkovskaya, O. Lysiuk, R. Zolotukhin, “Continuous signals restoration based on wavelet-functions,” The 1st International Scientific Research Conference “Infocommunications Problems. Science and Technologies” (PIC S&T-2013). October 9-11, 2013,-KNURE, TCN dep. – p. 223-225.
- I. Strelkovskaya, O. Lysiuk, R. Zolotukhin, “Software development of the different signal restoration methods,” Proc. of the 8th International Scientific Research Conference “Telecommunications Problems”. April 22-25, 2014,–K.NTUU”KPI” Kyiv, 2014. – P. 128–130.
- I. Dremin, O. Ivanov, V. Nechitailo, “Wavelets and their application”, Progress of physic sciences. – 2001. Т.171. – №5. – p. 465-501.
- N. Smolentsev, “Fundamentals of wavelets theory”, Wavelets in MATLAB – M.: DMK Press, 2005. – 304.