Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2015/03/19, Volume 3, Issue 1, pp.19-24
City Outdoor Lighting System Control. Problems and Prospects
Abstract: This review describes current problems, trends and prospects of the quasi-automatic light control system. The lighting systems of million cities.
Keywords: control system, lighting system, management problems, prospects for control systems, control in lighting trends
- “Handbook of Illumination”, Edited by J. B. Eisenberg. - M: Energoatomizdat, 1995. (rus)
- Feasibility efficient installation automatic control unit outdoor lighting, Karelin A.N., Industrial ACS and controllers, 2008, № 1, pp 62-66.
- Decentralized wireless control system outdoor lighting, Obraztsov S.A., Panfilov D.I., Light & engineering, 2012, № 1, pp 32-36.
- DE102010049121 (A1) "Method for lighting e.g. road, involves switching on the lamp on detection of movement of person, and sending message to neighboring lamps through communication unit"
- GOST R 54305-2011 “Roads public road. Horizontal illuminance from the artificial lighting”.
- SP 52.13330.2011 "Natural and artificial lighting - Code of Practice. The updated edition of SNIP 23-05-95"
- Teliko Intelligent street lighting. [Online]. Available: http://www.teliko.com
- Osram products. [Online]. Available: http://www.osram.com
- GE’s LightGrid Big Data System. [Online]. Available: http://www.scientificcomputing.com/news/2013/04/lights-dataaction-ge’s-lightgrid-big-data-system-cut-la’s-electricity-bill
- Philips IntelligentCity. [Online]. Available: http://www.lighting.philips.com/main/systems/public/intelligentcity.html