Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2015/03/19, Volume 1, Issue 3, pp.1-6
Practical Aspects of Genetic Algorithms’ Implementation in Life Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Equipment
Abstract: Some practical aspects of Genetic algorithms’ implementation regarding to life cycle management of electrotechnical equipment are considered.
Keywords: life cycle, electrotechnical equipment, genetic algorithms.
- L. A. Gladkov, V. V. Kurejchik, V. M. Kurejchik, “Genetic algorithms”, Under the editorship of V.M. Kurejchik. – М: FIZMATLIT, 2006. (rus)
- D. E. Goldberg, “Genetic Algorithms in Search, Optimization and Machine Learning”, Addison-Wesley, 1989.
- H. Aytug , M. Khouja and F. E. Vergara, “Use of genetic algorithms to solve production and operations management problems: A review”, International Journal of Production Research, 2003, 41:17, pp.3955-4009, doi: 10.1080/00207540310001626319
- A. Petrochenkov, “Regarding to Implementation of Genetic Algorithms in Life Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Equipment”, Proc. of the Second International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT, E. Siemens (editor in chief) et al. Kothen, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, 2014. – pp. 79-83. doi: 10.13142/kt10002.13.
- D. Garg, K. Kumar and Meenu, "Availability Optimization for Screw Plant Based on Genetic Algorithm," International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, vol. 2, No. 4, pp 658-668, 2010.
- S.P. Sharma, Y.Vishwakarma, “Availability optimization of refining system of Sugar Industry by Markov process and Genetic Algorithm”, Proc. of the 2014 International Conference on Reliability, Optimization and Information Technology, art. no. 6798290, pp. 29-33. doi: 10.1109/ICROIT.2014.6798290
- E.V. Cota, L. Gullo, R. Mujal, “Applying Design for Reliability to increase reliability confidence”, Proc. of Annual Reliability and Maintainability Symposium, 2014, art. no. 6798454, doi:10.1109/RAMS.2014.6798454
- A. Petrochenkov, “Methodical Bases of the Integrated Electrotechnical Complexes Life Cycle Logistic Support”, Proc. of the First International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT, E. Siemens (editor in chief) et al. Dessau, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, 2013. – P.7-11. doi: 10.13142/kt10001.02.
- A. B. Petrochenkov, “Regarding Life-Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Complexes in Oil Production”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2012, vol. 83, No.11, pp.621-627. doi:10.3103/S1068371212110090.
- A. B. Petrochenkov, “On the Problem of Development of Models of Processing Operations Performed during Repair of Electrical Engineering Complex Components”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2013, Vol. 84, No. 11, pp. 613–616. doi: 10.3103/S1068371213110096.
- A. B. Petrochenkov, S. V. Bochkarev, A. V. Romodin, D. K. Eltyshev, “The Planning Operation Process of Electrotechnical Equipment Using the Markov Process”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2011, Vol. 82, No.11., pp.592-595. doi: 10.3103/S1068371211110113.
- N.A.J. Hastings, “Physical Asset Management”, 2015. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-14777-2_3
- A. B. Petrochenkov, A. V. Romodin, “Energy-optimizer complex”, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2010, vol. 81, no. 6, pp. 323-327. doi:10.3103/S106837121006009X.