Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2014/03/27, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.85-87
Storing Data in the Trial of Complex Technical Products
Abstract: The article considers the ways of organization of databases for the storage of the results obtained during testing. A new variant of the organization of the data to ensure the ability to write to the database different sets of parameters in the form of chronological series. The required set of parameters depends on the modification of the tested technical installation.
Keywords: testing of complex technical products, noSQL, chronological database, document-oriented DBMS
- S. Schubring and I. Munoz, “Field Performance Testing from an Operators Point of View,” Gas Turbine User Symposium 2005. -Las Vegas, Nevada, 2005.
- D. Popov and I. Shmidt, “Development of the functional structure of the software complex tests of gas turbine units with a capacity up to 40 MW,” Research and innovation, vol. 6, pp. 264–270, 2012.
- B. V. Kavalerov, V. P. Kazantsev, I. A. Shmidt, “Simulator and Semi-Nature Testing of Gas-Turbine Power Units Control Systems, Information and Control Systems,” St.-Petersburg, Russia, vol 5, pp. 25-31, 2009.
- S. Navathe, “Temporal Extensions to the Relational Model and SQL,” in A. Tansel, J. Cliord, S. Gadia, S. Jajodia, A. Segev, and R. Snodgrass, editors; Temporal Databases: Theory, Design, and Implementation. / S. Navathe, R. Ahmed. – Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company, 1993. – pp. 92-109.
- R. Snodgrass, “The TSQL2 Temporal Query Language,” Kluwer Academic Publishers, 101 Philip Drive, Assinippi Park, Norwell, Massachusetts 02061, USA, 1995
- G. Vaish, “Getting Started with NoSQL,” Packt Publishing, 2013.
- D. Bailey and E. Wright, “Practical SCADA for industry,” Oxford(GB): Elsevier, 2003. -304 p.
- K. Banker, “MongoDB in Action,” Manning Publications, 2011. p. 375.
- K. Chodorow, “Scaling MongoDB,” O’Reilly Media, 2011. p. 62.