Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2014/03/27, Volume 1, Issue 2, pp.73-77
Application of Fuzzy Variables for Systems of Management Decision Support
Abstract: The following article describes an approach covering the variety of opinions and uncertainties of estimates within the chosen technique of decision support. Mathematical operations used for assessment of options are traced to operations of working with functions that are used for assessment of possible options of decision-making. Approach proposed could be used within any technique of decision support based on elementary mathematical operations. In this article the above-mentioned approach is described under analytical hierarchy process.
Keywords: fuzzy set, management, decision-making, algorithm, analysis, prediction, membership function, set, analytical hierarchy process
- I. Z. Batyrshin, A.O. Nedosekin, A.A. Stetsko, V. B. Tarasov, A.V. Jazenin, and N.G. Jarushkina, “Theory and practice of fuzzy hybrid systems,” Ed. by N.G.Jarushkina. М: Phismatlit, 2007. (rus).
- S. L. Blumin, I.A. Shujkova, P.V. Saraev, and I.V. Cherpakov, “Fuzzy logic: algebraic bases and appendices,” Lipetsk: LEGI, 2002.-113 p. (rus)
- V. N. Burkov, N.A. Korgin, and D.A. Novikov, “Introduction into the theory of organizational systems management,” Moscow: Printing house "Librokom", 2008.-264 p. (rus)
- K. Sugihara, Y. Maeda, and H. Tanaka, “Interval Evaluation by AHP with Rough Set Concept,”. Berlin / Heidelberg : Springer , 1999.
- V. V. Kruglov, M. I. Dli, and R. Y. Golunov “Fuzzy logic and artificial neural networks,” Training manual.. М: Publishing house of physical and mathematical literature, 2001. – 224 p. (rus)
- L. Mylnikov, A. Maksimov, “Use social networks to make decisions,” 3rd International Conference on Applied Social Science (Taipei, Taiwan, 15-16 January 2013), - pp. 137-139.
- F. Novikiv, “Discrete mathematics for programmers,” S-Pt: Piter, 2004. (rus)
- T. Saaty, “Decision-making: hierarchy analysis method,”. Moscow: "Radio and communication", 1993-278 p. (rus)
- T. Arslan, “A hybrid model of fuzzy and AHP for handling public assessments on transportation projects/ Transportation,” N36, 2009, p. 97-112.
- L. A. Zadeh, “Fuzzy sets,” Information and Control, vol.8, N 3, 1965, pp.338-353.
- Z. Wei-ying, L. Yan, J. Zhuo-Shang,and D. Lin, “Multi-objectives fuzzy optimization model for ship form demonstration based on information entropy,” Journal of Marine Science and Application, Harbin Engineering University, 2006.