Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2014/03/27, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp.67-71
Data Processing at the Flaw Detector with Combined Multisector Eddy-Current Transducer
Evgeny Yakimov, Alexander Goldshtein, Valery Bulgakov, Sergey Shipilov
Abstract: There is described data processing at the flaw detector with combined multisectional eddy-current transducer and heterofrequency magnetic field. The application of this method for detecting flaws in rods and pipes under the conditions of significant transverse displacements is described.
Keywords: combined multisector eddy-current transducer, eddy-current testing, nondestructive testing of bars and tubes
- A. E. Goldshtein, V. F. Bulgakov, and H._M. V. A. Kroning, “A Method of Eddy-Current Flaw Detection of Bars and Tubes Based on the Use of a Combined Eddy-Current Transducer with Excitation of Spatial Magnetic-Field Components at Different Frequencies,” Russian Journal of Nondestructive Testing, Vol. 47, No. 11, pp. 747-753, 2011.
- A. A. Polevoda and I. Yu. Fedosenko, “On Eddy-Current Flaw Detection with Transmission Transducers for Flow-Line Testing of Pipes and Rolled Stocked, Zavod. Lab., Vol. 64, No. 1, pp. 34–37, 1998.
- V. K. Zhukov and P. A. Ovsyannikov, “ED-3.02 Electromagnetic Flaw Detector for Testing Long Cylindrical Articles,” Defektoskopiya, No. 4, pp. 30–36, 1983.
- A. E. Goldshtein and S. A. Kalganov, “Eddy-Current Nondestructive Testing of Long Cylindrical Articles Using Spatial Magnetic-Field Components of Different Frequencies”, Defektoskopiya, No. 5, pp. 65–71, 2000.
- V. F. Bulgakov, “Decrease in the Nonuniformity of the Sensitivity of Eddy-Current Transducers under Radial Displacements of Tested Articles”, Defektoskopiya, No. 9, pp. 3–8, 1999.