Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2013/03/25, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp.7-11
Methodical Bases of the Integrated Electrotechnical Complexes Life Cycle Logistic Support
Abstract: Complex aspects of management by life cycle of electrotechnical complexes of the oil-extracting enterprises by a method of the integrated logistic support are considered.
Keywords: life cycle, electro-technical complexes, technical condition, integrated logistics
- A. B. Petrochenkov, “Regarding Life-Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Complexes in Oil Production”, Russian Electrical Engineering, vol. 83, no.11., pp. 621-627, 2012.
- S. V. Bochkarev, A. B. Petrochenkov, A. V. Romodin, The integrated logistic support of operation of electrotechnical products. Perm, Russia: Publishing house of Perm State Technical University, 2009, pp. 283-294.
- A. B. Petrochenkov, A. V. Romodin (2011). Energy-optimizer complex. Russian Electrical Engineering. [Online]. vol. 81, no. 6, pp. 323-327. Available: http://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.3103%2FS106837121006009X
- A. B. Petrochenkov, A. V. Romodin, N. I. Khoroshev, “About one formalized method of an assessment of administrative decisions (on an example of management of electrotechnical objects)”, Scientific and technical sheets Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University, no. 5(87), pp. 166-171, 2009.
- Volume and norms of tests of electric equipment, RD 34.45-51.300-97, 2001.
- System of maintenance, control of a technical condition and repair on a technical condition of the oil-field equipment of affiliated oil and gas extraction societies of JSC Lukoil, STP-01-026-2003. JSC Lukoil standard, 2003.
- A. B. Petrochenkov, A. V. Romodin, B. V. Kavalerov, L. A. Mylnikov, V. P. Kuprin, Database and control system of the Energy Data Ware database. Perm, Russia: Publishing house of Perm State Technical University, 2008, pp. 260-326.