Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2019/03/06, Volume 7, Issue 1, pp.31-36
Passive Perimeter Security Systems Based on Optical Fibers of G 652 Standard
Alexey Yurchenko, Ali Mekhtiyev, Yelena Neshina, Aliya Alkina, Vyacheslav Yugay
Abstract: This article deals with the problem of ensuring protection of limited access objects and other objects of state significance from unauthorized access. There is given the analysis of systems already developed by Russian and foreign scientists. A passive perimeter security system is proposed for consideration the main element of which is an optical fiber. The measurement principle is based on controlling the magnitude of the additional dissipation losses under mechanical action measured in dB. There have been carried out field experiments using the proposed security system. In conclusion there are describes the results of the study using a reflectometer.
Keywords: FPGA, IP Header Fields Extracting, IP Packet Filtering, Network IDS Systems
- J. C. Juarez and H. F. Taylor. “Field test of a distributed fiber-optic intrusion sensor system for long perimeters,” Applied Optics, vol. 46, no.11, pp. 1968-1971, 2007.
- Sh.-Ch. Huang and H. Lin, “Counting signal processing and counting level normalization techniques of polarization-insensitive fiber-optic Michelson interferometric sensors,” Applied Optics, vol. 45, no.35, pp. 8832–8838, 2006.
- H. M. Hashemian, C. L. Black, and J. P. Farmer. “Assessment of fiber optic pressure sensors,” United States, N., 1995, doi:10.2172/71391, [Online].
- Jonas H. Osório, et al., “Simplifying the Design of Microstructured Optical Fibre Pressure Sensors,” Scientific Reports, 7, 2017.
- S. Poeggel, et al., Optical Fibre Pressure Sensors in Medical Applications, Sensors, no. 15(7), рр. 17115-17148, 2015.
- G. Hayashi, M. Cristiano, B. Cordeiro, A. Marcos, R. Franco and F. Sircilli, Numerical and Experimental Studies for a High Pressure Photonic Crystal Fiber Based Sensor Juliano, AIP Conference Proceedings 1055, pp. 133-136, 2008; doi:10.1063/1.3002521. [Online] Available:https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3002521.
- F. Urban et al., Design of a Pressure Sensor Based on Optical Fiber Bragg Grating Lateral Deformation, Sensors (Basel), no. 10 (12), pp. 11212-11225, 2010, doi: 10.3390/s101211212 [Online].
- B. S. Vvedensky, “Волоконно-оптические сенсоры в системах охраны периметра,” Мир и безопасность, no. 4-5, 2006.
- .V. Polyakov, M. A. Ksenofontov. “Frequency fiberoptical alarm system,” International Conference on Laser, Applications and Technologies (LAT-2007), Minsk, June, p. 93, 2007.
- A. L. Markhakshinov, A. A. Spector, “Estimation of the trajectory of a person’s movement in a local area in a seismic protection system,” Coll. of scientific works of NSTU, no. 1 (59), pp. 59-64, 2010.
- D. O. Sokolova, A. A. Spector, “Classification of moving objects by spectral signs of seismic signals,” Autometry, no. 5, pp. 112-119, 2012.
- D. O. Sokolova, A. A. Spector, “Nonparametric detection of seismically active objects with continuous impact on the ground,” Scientific Herald of NSTU, no. 4, pp. 20-28, 2012.
- D. O. Sokolova, A. A. Spector, “Classification of moving objects based on spectral features of seismic signals,” Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing, no. 5, pp. 522-528, 2012.
- A. L. Markhakshinov, A. A. Spector, “Evaluation of the local characteristics of the movement of an object in a seismic protection system,” Avtometriya, no. 5 (45), pp. 48-53, 2009.
- A. L. Markhakshinov, “Evaluation of the characteristics of human movement in the seismic protection system,” Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Research Conference of Young Scientists “Science. Technology. Innovation”, Novosibirsk, part 2, 2009, pp. 111-112.
- A. V. Yurchenko, A. D. Mekhtiev, N. I. Gorlov, A. A. Kovtun, Research of the Additional Losses Occurring in Optical Fiber at its Multiple Bends in
- the Range Waves 1310nm, 1550nm and 1625nm Long, Journal of Physics, Conference Series, pp. 27-31, Jul, 2015, doi:10:1088/1742-6596/671/1/012001. [Online] Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/671/1/012001.
- A. Yurchenko, A. Mekhtiyev, A. Alkina, F. Bulatbayev, Y. Neshina. The Issues of Development of Fiberoptic Sensors for Measuring Pressure with Improved Metrological and Operational Characteristics. VII Scientific Conference “Information-Measuring Equipment and Technologies”, MATEC Web of Conferences 79, p. 01085, 2016, doi: 10.1051/01085/matecconf/201679001085, [Online]. Proc. of the 7th International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT, (ICAIIT), March 2019