Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2017/03/16, Volume 5, Issue 1, pp.57-63
Automated Intellectual Analysis of Consumers' Opinions in the Scope of Internet Marketing and Management of the International Activity in Educational Institution
Daniil Gorbushin, Dmitriy Grinchenkov, Anastasia Kolomiets, Nguyen Phuc Hau
Abstract: The issue of internet marketing in the international cooperation in institutions of higher education is studied in the article. Social media marketing technologies are offered to solve the task, paying special attention to the analysis stage. It is offered to consider social networks users’ messages as analytical material. Intellectual sentiment analysis is offered as a method for such analyses. Approaches to the solution of a sentiment analysis problem are considered. The perspective application methods of collecting and the intellectual analysis of information necessary for the feedback organization and ensuring high-quality educational services are described.
Keywords: International Activities, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SMM, Sentiment Analysis, Computational Linguistic, Opinion Mining, Information Extraction, Social Networks Analysis
- Awadallah, R. et al, 2012. PolariCQ: Polarity Classification of Political Quotations. In Proceedings of the 21st ACM international conference on Information and knowledge management. ACM, pp. 1945-1949.
- Branderburg, A., Federkeli, G., 2007. How to measure the international activities and internationalization of educational institutions. Indicators and key indicators. Release No. 92, Berlin: Center for development of the higher education, 42 p.
- Collomb, A., 2014. A Study and Comparison of Sentiment Analysis Methods for Reputation Evaluation. [Online], Available: http://liris.cnrs.fr/Documents/Liris-6508.pdf [05 Dec 2016].
- Gorbushin, D.A., Grinchenkov, D.V., Mokhov, V.A., Nguyen, P.H., 2016. System analysis of approaches to solving the problem of identification of the text tonality. In Proceedings of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: Engineering, Novocherkassk, no. 2 (196), pp. 36-41.
- Gorbushin, D.A., 2014. Analysis of methods of automatic classification of text tonality. In Proceedings of Scientific-technical conference and exhibition of innovative project, Novocherkassk, pp. 123-125.
- Green, M., 2008. Measurement of internationalization at research universities, New York: American Council of training. 76 p.
- Grinchenkov, D.V., Kushchiy, D.N., 2014. The formation of fuzzy collocation on the basis of semantic analysis of the framework curriculum of academic disciplines. In Proceedings of Problems of modernization of engineering education in Russia: collection of scientific articles on problems of higher school, Novocherkassk, pp. 298-300.
- Grinchenkov, D.V., Kushchiy, D.N., 2015. On selection of keywords in the contents of the framework curriculum of academic disciplines. In Proceedings of Traditions of the Russian engineering school: yesterday, today, tomorrow: collection of scientific articles on problems of higher school, Novocherkassk, pp. 114-117.
- Pototskiy, S.I., Grinchenkov, D.V., 2008. Mathematical logic and theory of algorithms for programmers, URGTU(NPI), Novocherkassk.
- Vasilyev V. et. al, 2012. Sentiment classification by fragment rules. In Kompjuternaja Lingvistika i Intellektual'nye Tehnologii. Moscow, vol. 11(18), pp. 66–76.