Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2016/03/10, Volume 4, Issue 1, pp.93-99
System Analysis of Innovative Projects in Mechanical Engineering
Abstract: Modern production and innovation processes in industrial corporations differ by complex nature of modern technologies and organizational solutions. Adequate methodological approaches to their analysis and evaluation of efficiency are required. The present study contains the concept and the model of operational and innovation program for which formulated theoretical and methodological principles and systematic statement of the general problem of planning, designed to optimize the process of resource usage under different criteria, including: investment, financial, technological, industrial and information capabilities of the corporation.
Keywords: Operational and innovation processes of the corporation, the production program of the industrial corporation, innovations, product life cycle, modeling
- Bogoviz, A., Mezhov, S. Innovation Processes in the Russian Economy: problems and development trends. Economics of Sustainable Development, 2014, 2(18), 21-28.
- Boutellier, R. Managing Global Innovation, Uncovering the Secrets of Future Competitiveness, 3rd revised ed. Berlin: Springer, 2008.
- Chesbrough, H. Open Innovation: Researching a New Paradigm. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006.
- Cooper, R., Edgett, S. Stage-Gate and the critical success factors for new product development. BP Trends, July, 2006.
- Danilin, V. Operating and financial planning in corporations (methods and models).Moscow: Science, 2006.
- Gassmann, O. Opening up the innovation process: towards an agenda. R&D Management, 2006, 36(3), 223-226.
- Higgins, R. Analysis for Financial Management, 5th ed. Irwin, 1998.
- Kondratiev, V. Corporate governance and investment process. Moscow: Science, 2003.
- Mezhov, S. Economy of the innovation corporation: Theory and problems of efficiency. Barnaul: Publishing House AAEP, 2012.
- Mezhov, S. Operational and innovative processes of corporations: the paradigm of planning and efficiency assessment. Bulletin "AAEP", Barnaul, 2014б 2(34), 54-57.
- Mezhov, S. Some approaches to solution of the problems of organization of mass innovative production. Innovations, 2011, 6(152), 118-123.
- Mezhov, S. Theoretical and Methodological Bases of Forming the Operational and Innovation Program of the Company Advances.Natural and Applied Sciences, 2014, 8(5), 451-457.
- Pleschinsky, A. Optimization of inter-firm interactions and intra-firm management decisions. Moscow: Science, Series "Economics of the modern Russia", 2004.
- Prahalad, C. Competing for the future. Harvard Business School Press, April 1996.
- Ragulina, Y., Malyshkov, V. The Entrepreneurial Climate in Russia: The Present and the Future. Life Science Journal, 2014, 11(6s).
- Sobolev, V. Modeling and optimization in managing the development of large economic systems (the full product life cycle). Novosibirsk: NGAEU, 2000.
- Titov, V. Optimization of industrial corporation management: methodology and modeling issues. Novosibirsk: IEOPP SB RAS, 2007.
- Titov, V., Mezhov, S. A model of operational and innovative program of industrial enterprise. Improving the institutional management mechanisms in industrial corporations, edited by
- Titov V.V. & Markova V.D.Novosibirsk: PublishingHouse "IEOPPSBRAS", 2013.
- Van Horne, J. Fundamentals of Financial Management, 13th ed. Prentice Hall, 2009.