Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Innovation in IT
2016/03/10, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp.45-49
Algorithm for Estimation of Electricity Consumption Reduction by Using Variable Frequency Drive of Main Line Pumps
V.A. Shabanov, E.F. Khakimov
Abstract: The article is about using of variable frequency drives for reduction oil pumping main line pumps energy consumption. Block diagram of developed computer program is shown in the article. The computer program allows to determine the reduction of energy consumption and to estimate payback period of variable frequency drives.
Keywords: main line pump, oil pipeline, variable frequency drive, efficiency, oil pumping station
- A. A. Korshak, A. M. Nechval, Pipeline transportation of oil, oil products and gas. Ufa, DizaynPoligrafServis, 2001, pp. 76–132.
- L. A. Zaitsev, G. S. Jasinski, Regulation of the main oil pipelines modes. Moscow, Nedra, 1980, pp. 23-73.
- V. A. Shabanov, O.V. Kabargina “Advantages and prospects for the use of frequency-controlled electric drive of the main pumps on the PS,”Quality management in the oil and gas sector, vol. 2. pp. 63-66, Dec. 2011.
- A. P. Tumansky “Optimization of modes of pumping through pipelines with pumping stations equipped with variable frequency drive,” Transport and storage of petroleum products, vol. 8. pp. 11-14, 2005.
- V. A. Shabanov, O.V. Kabargina, Z. H. Pavlova. (2011, Nov) Evaluating the effectiveness of frequency control of main pumps. Oil and Gas Business [online]. vol 6, pp 24-29. Available: http://www.ogbus.ru/authors/Shabanov/Shabanov_8.pdf
- V. A. Shabanov, A. A. Ahmetgareev “To the selection of the optimal mode of operation of the main pump with VFD,” Transport and storage of petroleum products and hydrocarbons, vol 3. pp. 7-10, May, 2012.
- I. Luzyanin, A. Petrochenkov "Regarding Information Systems Dependability Analysis" Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT (2015). Jg. III. Koethen: Hochschule Anhalt, 2015, pp. 7-11 (DOI: 10.13142 / kt10003.02, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences Digital library).
- A. Petrochenkov "Regarding to Implementation of Genetic Algorithms in Life Cycle Management of Electrotechnical Equipment" Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Applied Innovations in IT. Kothen, pp. 79-83 2014 (DOI: 10.13142 / kt10002.13).
- V.A. Shabanov, E.F. Khakimov, N. P. Pirozhnik “Energy Efficiency Analysis of variable-frequency electric current to the OPS by increasing the efficiency of the main pumps,” Oil and gas business. Scientific and technical journal. vol. 10, pp.55-60. Oct, 2012.
- V.A. Shabanov, E.F. Khakimov, S. F. Sharipova (2013, Feb) Analysis of the efficiency of the main pipeline pumps operated using a frequency controlled electric pressure regulators in function. Oil and Gas Business [online]. vol. 1. pp 324-333. Avaliable http://www.ogbus.ru/ authors/Shabanov/Shabanov_16.pdf
- V.A. Shabanov, E.F. Khakimov, S. F. Sharipova (2013, Feb) “Algorithm for evaluating the effectiveness of variable frequency drive pumps trunk pipelines operated by the criterion of reducing energy consumption,” Electrical and information systems and systems. vol. 2, pp. 34-42. Sep, 2013.